I used the sketch for today's challenge at SCS.
The digital image is from Beccy's Place, and colored with chalk pencils. I used the Sizzix framelits die for the "Thanks" and the Spellbinders Curved dies for the border.
This card will be entered into the following challenges:
Beccy's Place - Use her image
Cuttlebug Mania - Die Cuts, Ribbon & Bows
Die Cuttin' Divas - Die Cut, Use Green
Through the Craft Room Door -Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.


Your colouring is fabulous Denise, what a great job you've done! The blues and greens look so lovely and vibrant against the kraft background. I like the way you finished your bow with a coordinating button, and I also love the fabulous die cut wave at the bottom of the card. Great interpretation of the sketch!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Beccy
What a beautiful card you have made!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania
Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie
So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugmania Challenge!
Cuttlebugmania Challenge DT
Dr Sonia
Hi greeat reading your post
ReplyDelete