The Teapot Party challenge at SCS is celebrating it's 500th challenge. Today we're to use a means of transportation. I got this image online and printed it on printable fabric. It's a drawing by Sharon Branch. I gave it just a hint of color using chalk pencils.
I have also entered it on the The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. Their challenge is to create a card using black and white as the focal and a little pop of color. And on 2 Sisters on the Blog, make a masculine card, and Create and Makes Challenge, anything goes.
Thanks for stopping by.

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! I love the idea of printing the image on fabric, that is brilliant! Thank you for joining us Paper Girls with the black and white challenge!
ReplyDeleteA very nice card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT
Such a nice Card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our challenge at 2Sistersontheblog.
Caroline DT