Saturday, February 24, 2018

Inspiration Challenge

For today's challenge at SCS, we were to find something on the Antique Farm House website that inspired us.  I went with this Buffalo Check Table Runner.

My sunflower is a digital image by "priscillastyles".  I colored it with PrismaColor pencils, cut it out and heat embossed it a couple times.  It's popped up with mounting foam.

I am also entering this card at:
 Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Cut it Up - Use a die cut

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a striking card with the pops of yellow over the black and white check! I can see how you were inspired by the photo! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the yellow and black combo. So fresh for spring!!

    Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge Janet Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrant sunflower and how well it complements the buffalo check pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments. Thank you!